We make siding easy by starting with the best products possible
Why James Hardie Siding?
At EcoSide, our number one goal is to ensure that you are getting the best product for the best price. We understand that your home is your biggest lifetime investment, and we are your partners in protecting it.
Choosing siding for your home is a wonderful investment that can pay off for years to come. This is particularly true for siding repair and partial siding replacement. Adding high-quality siding to your home has many benefits including long-lasting durability, improved curb appeal, and boosting your home’s energy efficiency.
Although wood and metal have been popular choices for siding material in the past, wood options can fade and rot with time, and metal products are often poorly insulated and can lose their paint easily in extreme weather. EcoSide recommends fiber cement siding, and we settle for nothing less than the best. We exclusively use James Hardie siding. James Hardie invented fiber cement and remain committed to continually raising the bar for the rest of the siding industry.
Track Record of Excellence
James Hardie siding has many accolades to claim when it comes to performance, and these are signs that you are getting a product that you can trust.
- In a nationwide survey of home builders, 91% agreed that fiber cement siding increases a home’s appraisal value.
- Remodeling Magazine reported that re-siding your home with fiber cement siding provides the number one return on investment of any major exterior remodeling projects.
- Since 2013, James Hardie fiber cement siding has proudly been backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal from the Good Housekeeping Research Institute. This recognition is important as it is granted only after the Research Institute thoroughly evaluates a product. James Hardie fiber cement siding was extensively tested for fading, as well as resistance to weather, water, and fire. The Good Housekeeping Seal is a mark that proves James Hardie siding is a superior product.
Performance and Durability
The siding on your home will be exposed to the elements – wind, rain, sun, snow, pests – all year round. When choosing a siding it is our highest priority to choose a product that will protect your home and withstand the test of time. Therefore, EcoSide exclusively uses James Hardie fiber cement siding.
- Water can be the number one enemy of your home. Moisture can find its way in through the smallest of cracks or unsealed seams. Other sidings may swell, crack, and loose paint which will allow moisture in leading to the devastating issue of mold. This is where James Hardie fiber cement siding reigns superior above all other sidings.
- James Hardie cement siding is specifically engineered to withstand damage from moisture and rot.
- Each James Hardie siding product is designed specially for your region to withstand the ravages of time. This is made possible with their special “baked-on” color technology that resists fading. Your home will stay beautiful and fresh-looking for years to come.
- James Hardie siding also offers your home fire protection. Unlike wood, which adds fuel to the fire and melts vinyl instantly, fiber cement siding will not ignite when exposed to direct flame, nor will it become fuel for the fire. This unique feature also leads many home insurance companies to offer a discount of your home insurance policy.
- Pests are a pest, but you will not have to worry about small animals or termites with James Hardie siding! Unlike wood siding, these critters won’t chew on fiber cement.
- Weather can take a toll on traditional siding, but James Hardie fiber cement siding resists damage from hail and is designed to withstand extreme heat and cold.
Aesthetics (Curb Appeal)
Your home is a reflection of you. Your home is your haven and your greatest investment. One great way to spruce up the outside of your home and greatly increase its curb appeal, as well as its value, is with high quality siding.
- James Hardie products are not painted after they are installed on your home. Instead, they come with a proprietary color coated finish that is installed at the factory under controlled conditions. This ensures your siding is the perfect, vibrant shade you chose, which eliminates debris and optimizes color adhesion.
- The fiber cement planks are cure-finished between coats in the controlled environment of the factory for an even stronger bond that resists chipping and cracking.
- ColorPlus® technology is integral to ensure that the siding resists fading and retains its vibrant color for longer.
- James Hardie has a custom curated color palette with many beautiful colors to choose from that have all been shown to be beautiful as siding colors. EcoSide will be happy to assist you in choosing the perfect color for your home.
- ColorPlus® Technology finish comes with a 15 year limited warranty that covers paint and labor, protecting against peeling, cracking, and chipping. You can rest easy knowing you are getting the best with James Hardie fiber cement siding.
Ready to Get Started?
If it is time to repair or replace your home’s siding , let us provide you with a free, no obligation estimate and make recommendations on how to protect your home from Seattle’s wet weather. We guarantee to use only the highest quality James Hardie fiber cement siding to give your home long lasting protection and unmatched beauty. EcoSide has been making siding easy in the Seattle area since 2009 and would be happy to serve your needs. Call (206) 235-1275 or visit EcoSideSeattle.com today!